Thursday, March 5, 2015

Work breakdown structure and Gantt chart

Mariela Ceja and I created a work breakdown structure and Gantt chart.  We created the work breakdown structure using lucidChart through Google drive.  It's a fun and easy way to create charts of all sorts.  It wasn't very difficult at all considering lucidChart has a beautiful platform for creating charts.  I wasn't keeping track of time but I would guess that it took an hour to create one of the charts.  The other was about 20 minutes since we already had a feel for the process.  The difference with the Gantt chart was that I had to do it on excel.  I couldn't find anything online to create it so I used another Google drive item.  Overall it was a great learning experience and I'm thinking of purchasing the lucidChart subscription so that I can use all of it's components.


Work Breakdown Structure
Gantt Chart



No comments:

Post a Comment